Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 50 Study - Schedule
For more information on public information meetings (PIM), hearings and other public activities, visit Public involvement.
Past (anything prior to today)
- August - Finalize functional plans and access management plan
- June - Final environmental document
- August 29 - PIM
- June - Draft environmental document
- May - Analyze additional alternative for WIS 50/31 intersection as a result of public comments
- June - PIM
- May - Refine preliminary alternatives
- October - Project restart meetings with local governments
WisDOT Southeast Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: July 29, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.