Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Plans, studies and projects
Click a region below for info. on plans, studies or projects in that area.
Adams, Florence, Forest, Green Lake, Iron, Langlade, Lincoln, Marathon, Marquette, Menominee, Oneida, Portage, Price, Shawano, Vilas, Waupaca, Waushara and Wood counties.
Brown, Calumet, Door, Fond du Lac, Kewaunee, Manitowoc, Marinette, Oconto, Outagamie, Sheboygan and Winnebago counties.
Ashland, Barron, Bayfield, Buffalo, Burnett, Chippewa, Clark, Douglas, Dunn, Eau Claire, Jackson, Pepin, Pierce, Polk, Rusk, Sawyer, St. Croix, Taylor, Trempealeau and Washburn counties.
Kenosha, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Racine, Walworth, Washington and Waukesha counties.
Columbia, Crawford, Dane, Dodge, Grant, Green, Iowa, Jefferson, Juneau, La Crosse, Lafayette, Monroe, Richland, Rock, Sauk and Vernon counties.
- Wisconsin 511 Travel info. - The most current road closures/traffic info.
- Six-Year Highway Improvement Program - Statewide listing of current projects 2013-2018
- Planning organizations - Working with metropolitan and regional planning commissions
- Planning resources - Resources to assist transportation planning professionals
- Bridges - Bridge information
- Environmental information - Efforts to preserve the environment in project areas
- Life of a highway project - Highway projects, concept through construction, are a complex process involving time, money, expertise in many areas, and citizen involvement
- In This Together - Ideas/examples of how businesses can survive/thrive during a construction project
Questions about the content of this page:
WisDOT Division of Transportation Systems Development (DTSD), firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: December 7, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.