Pavement marking work scheduled in five North Central Region counties next week
May 17, 2013
Motorists can expect lane closures and some flagging operations
Motorists can expect to encounter daytime lane closures on the following highways the week of May 20, while crews perform routine pavement marking operations. Some of the lane closures will require flagging operations.
- I-39 (Mosinee/Kronenwetter) at the Maple Ridge Road interchange
- Off-ramps from I-39 northbound to WIS 23, WIS 82, Marquette County J, and the rest area
- I-39 northbound County D to WIS 54
- I-39 northbound and southbound from WIS 66 to Portage County DB
- Business 51 northbound from County B to County HH
- US 45 from WIS 29 to WIS 52
- WIS 29 from the Marathon County line to the Oconto County line, including side road intersections
- WIS 22 intersections with Airport Road and Eberlein Park Avenue
- I-39 northbound from County V to the Portage County line
Motorists should be alert for slow moving vehicles and potential traffic backups during peak travel times. To avoid any delays motorists may want to use alternate routes. The schedule is subject to change based on weather conditions.
For more information regarding traffic impacts in the North Central Region:
- Follow us on Twitter for regional alerts from the Traffic Incident Alert System and for construction related traffic advisories.
- Call 5-1-1 or visit Wisconsin 511 online.
- Visit the WisDOTweb site.
Alerts and updates provided via these sites are not intended for use while driving. When driving, your focus should always be on driving.
For more information, contact:
Communications Manager Kristin McHugh, WisDOT NC Region
(715) 421-8380, firstname.lastname@example.org