WIS 29 lane closures scheduled in Marathon, Shawano counties
September 27, 2012
Motorists can expect to encounter single lane closures on WIS 29 in Marathon and Shawano counties beginning Monday, October 1. The closures are necessary for crews to make repairs the roadway. Work is scheduled in the following locations:
- Eastbound WIS 29 at County S (between Marathon City and Edgar)
- Westbound WIS 29 between Redwood Drive and WIS 55 (near Angelica)
All work is scheduled for completion before the end of the day Friday, October 5. The schedule is subject to change based on weather conditions and construction status.
For more information regarding traffic impacts in the North Central Region:
- Follow us on Twitter for regional alerts from the Traffic Incident Alert System and for construction related traffic advisories.
- Call 5-1-1 or visit Wisconsin 511 online.
- Follow us on Facebook.
Alerts and updates provided via these sites are not intended for use while driving. When driving, your focus should always be on driving.
For more information, contact:
Communications Manager Kristin McHugh, WisDOT NC Region
(715) 421-8380, email@example.com