US 10 lane closures scheduled in Stevens Point next week
September 21, 2012
Motorists should be prepared for delays during peak travel hours
Crews are planning lane closures on US 10 eastbound and westbound at the following locations in the city of Stevens Point beginning Monday, September 24:
- The right lane of eastbound US 10 between the Plover River (WIS 66) and Maple Bluff Road
- The right lane of westbound US 10 between Wildwood Drive and Country Club Drive (WIS 66)
- Motorists may also encounter width restrictions on the I-39 southbound off-ramp to US 10 east
The lane closures are necessary so crews can repair beam guard.
Motorists are reminded to drive with caution in the work zone and be alert for slow moving vehicles. To avoid delays motorists may want to use alternate routes or allow more travel time.
Work is expected to be completed by noon on Friday, September 28. The schedule is subject to change based on weather conditions and construction status.
For more information regarding traffic impacts in the North Central Region:
- Follow us on Twitter for regional alerts from the Traffic Incident Alert System and for construction related traffic advisories.
- Call 5-1-1 or visit Wisconsin 511 online.
- Follow us on Facebook.
Alerts and updates provided via these sites are not intended for use while driving. When driving, your focus should always be on driving.
For more information, contact:
Communications Manager Kristin McHugh, WisDOT NC Region
(715) 421-8380, email@example.com