Northbound and southbound nighttime I-39/US 51 freeway closures scheduled next week at Maple Ridge Road
September 10, 2012
Motorists will be detoured via interchange ramps
Crews working on the Maple Ridge Road interchange are planning two nighttime closures of the I-39/US 51 freeway next week.
- Northbound I-39/US 51 at Maple Ridge Road will be closed from 10 p.m. Thursday, September 13, to 5 a.m. Friday, September 14. When the northbound lanes are closed, traffic will be detoured via the I-39/US 51 northbound off-ramp to Maple Ridge Road and the northbound on-ramp from Maple Ridge Road to I-39/US 51.
- Southbound I-39/US 51 at Maple Ridge Road will be closed from 10 p.m. Friday, September 14, to 5 a.m. Saturday, September 15. When the southbound lanes are closed, traffic will be detoured via the I-39/US 51 southbound off-ramp to Maple Ridge Road and the southbound on-ramp from Maple Ridge Road to I-39/US 51.
To avoid potential delays, motorists may want to use alternate routes. The schedule is subject to change based on weather conditions.
- Follow us on Twitter for regional alerts from the Traffic Incident Alert System and for construction related traffic advisories.
- Call 5-1-1 or visit 511 online.
- Follow us on Facebook.
Alerts and updates provided via these sites are not intended for use while driving. When driving, your focus should always be on driving.
For more information, contact:
Communications Manager Kristin McHugh, WisDOT NC Region
(715) 421-8380, email@example.com