Additional US 41 Project traffic impacts in Brown County
August 27, 2012
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) Northeast Region is announcing updated lane closures associated with the US 41 Project for the week of August 27 in Brown County.
Scheuring Road – WIS 172
- Various lanes of southbound US 41, between Hansen Road and Grant Street, closed overnight Tuesday, August 28 from 7 p.m. to 5 a.m.
Lakeview Drive bridge
- Complete closure of north and southbound US 41, between Lineville Road and Velp Avenue, Tuesday, August 28 from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Northbound US 41 on-ramp from Velp Avenue and southbound US 41 on-ramp from Lineville Road closed Tuesday, August 28 from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Northbound I-43 to northbound US 41 ramp closed Tuesday, August 28 from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Traffic will be detoured around the construction via Velp Avenue and Lineville Road.
- Northbound US 41 traffic wanting to enter southbound I-43 will use Velp Avenue.
- Northbound I-43 traffic wanting to enter northbound US 41 will exit I-43 to southbound US 41, continue to Velp Avenue, follow Velp Avenue north to Lineville Road, travel east on Lineville Road to US 41.
All lane restrictions are weather-dependent and subject to change.
For more information, contact:
Kim A. Rudat, WisDOT NE Region communications manager
(920) 492-5743, firstname.lastname@example.org