Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Note: PIM = Public involvement meeting
- March 2 - Business involvement meeting for WIS 441 Tri-County Expansion Project in Winnebago, Outagamie and Calumet counties, Appleton
- March 2 - PIM for WIS 441 Tri-County Expansion Project in Winnebago, Outagamie and Calumet counties, Menasha
- March 3 - PIM for WIS 158 improvements in Kenosha County, Kenosha
- March 4 -
PIM for WIS 67 construction in Sheboygan County, Plymouth
- March 4 - Open house meeting for central segment of I-39/90 Expansion Project in Rock County, Edgerton
- March 5 - Open house meeting for north segment of I-39/90 Expansion Project in Dane County, Edgerton
- March 11 - PIM set for WIS 19 study in Dane, Jefferson County, Waunakee
- March 11 - PIM for Coulee Region Transportation Study, La Crosse
- March 12 - PIM for Coulee Region Transportation Study, Onalaska
Office of Public Affairs, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: February 26, 2015
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.