Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
2013 Southeast Region Local Program Funding Symposium
The 2013 Southeast (SE) Region Local Program Funding Symposium was held March 18 at the Waukesha County Technical College. The Symposium provided crucial information for any community currently applying for federal funds or those who have already received funding. Below are the individual presentations that were covered. Feel free to use them as resources in current or upcoming projects.
Important: The following document(s) are in Adobe PDF format unless otherwise noted.
- FHWA Perspective - Bill Stark, FHWA Local Program and Suspension and Debarment
- STP-Urban, STP-Rural, and Local Bridge Programs - Bob Schmidt, WisDOT SE Region Local Program Engineer and Christopher Hiebert, SEWRPC Chief Transportation Engineer
- CMAQ and Transportation Alternatives Program - Bob Schmidt, WisDOT SE Region Local Program Engineer
- Roles of the LPA, MC, Designer/Consultant - Kathy Kramer, WisDOT SE Region Local Program Project Manager, Joan Bonack, WisDOT SE Regional Local Program Project Manager/Stan Lukasz, DAAR Program Manager
- Successful Project Delivery
- Consultant Contracting Process Overview - Todd Becker, DAAR Design Manager/Joe Klarkowski, DAAR Construction Manager
- Design Process Overview - Stan Lukasz, DAAR Program Manager/Todd Becker, DAAR Design Manager
- Pedestrian and Bike Accommodation on Local Facilities - Chris Squires, WisDOT SE Region Bicycle and Pedestrian Coordinator
- Railroad Process Overview - Paul Derksen, WisDOT SE Region Railroad Coordinator
- Utility Process Overview - Ron Anderson, DAAR Utility
- Real Estate Process Overview - Teresa McClung, WisDOT SE Region, Local Program Real Estate Coordinator/Dennis Matusin, DAAR LPA Real Estate Coordinator
- Contract Letting/Construction Administration Process Overview - Joe Klarkowski, DAAR Construction Manager
- Transportation Economic Assistance (TEA) Grants - Dennis Leong, WisDOT Central Office Economic Development and Freight Analysis Section
- Highway Safety Improvement (HSIP) and Rail Safety Programs - Scott Janowiak, WisDOT Central Office Safety Program Manager/Stacey Pierce, WisDOT SE Region, Safety Engineer
Questions about the content of this page:
Bob Schmidt, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: April 30, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.