Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Customer record cards
Each school must develop a form (paper and/or computer) to record student information. A standard form is not available from the department. A copy of the form developed by the school must be submitted for approval with the school driver license application.
The records shall be in the form of an individual student record for each person listed in the records. Each record shall indicate:
- Name: last, first, and middle initial
- Home address
- Date of birth
- Contract/agreement number
- Dates, types, duration and fees charged for lecture, tutoring, period of instruction or other service relating to instructions in the operation of motor vehicles
- Name and license number of the instructor having given each lesson or period of instruction or service relating to instruction in the operation of motor vehicles, and identification of the vehicle in which any behind-the-wheel instruction was given.
- Schools participating in the Cooperative Driver Testing Program under WI Admin Code Trans 105.015 shall also record the knowledge and high signs scores for all tests attempted in the student record.
Questions about the content of this page:
WisDOT Driver Training Schools, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: August 29, 2011
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.