Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
For hardware requirements please visit the National Model Website at http://www.nationalmodel.us/.
- Click on Support
- Scroll down the page and look for the Hardware section
- Click on “click here” to go to the hardware requirements
- The left column will show compatible peripheral devices and
the main section will give recommended requirements for Desktop
PC/Workstation and Mobile Data/Laptops
- It states that Desktop PCS / Workstations are recommended to have a monitor/video that is 23” and supports 1920 X 1080 resolution / 1GB video card. A monitor that supports the same as a laptop recommendation will work fine also.
- It does not list Windows 8 in the operating system, but agencies using it have not had problems.
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation, Division of Motor Vehicles, and Wisconsin Badger TraCS do not promote any single name brand product or dealer. Hardware and software items listed are taken from reports from agencies that have implemented or will be implementing TraCS in 2009. All costs are approximate; hardware may be customized to agency need.
Additionally, your department may need to purchase a server and/or an interface depending on your set-up and your records management system.
Questions about the content of this page:
Citations & Withdrawals Section, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: February 6, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.