Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Digital and hard copy state and county map data
Digital data is available by request. To purchase data, submit a letter of request and a check (payable to WisDOT) to:
Wisconsin Dept. of Transportation
3502 Kinsman Blvd.
Madison, WI 53704
State and county map digital files
- All state map digital files on one CD-ROM $15
- State map CD also includes the digital print files
- All 72 county map digital files on one CD-ROM $15
- The digital data contained on each CD-ROM is in V8 format (DGN), as utilized and maintained by WisDOT
Printed color county maps
- $4 each for a color ½ inch = 1 mile county map
- $6 each for a color ¾ inch = 1 mile county map
- USPS charge per order - $4
- Approximate size of a ½ inch = 1 mile is 25" x 30"
- Approximate size of a ¾ inch = 1 mile is 3' x 4'
- Limit of 20 county maps per order (per tube)
You must send a letter of request and payment before delivery of product.
County maps are also available to download.
In compliance with the Wisconsin Open Records Law, digital data is distributed only in the native format, which is used to produce our final printed products. WisDOT is not responsible for the manipulation of this data after purchase.
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.