Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Supplier and vendor information
Suppliers and vendors interested in developing a business relationship with the Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) are encouraged to browse the supplier and vendor related information contained in the sites listed:
- Overview of business opportunities with WisDOT.
- Listing of commodities that WisDOT purchases and purchasing agent contact information.
- VendorNet is the state of Wisconsin's electronic purchasing information system. VendorNet was created to provide easy access to vendors who wish to provide goods and services to the state, state agencies and municipalities.
- VendorNet allows registered vendors to be automatically notified of statewide opportunities in their area of interest.
- Minority firms certified by the Wisconsin Department of Administration are eligible for a listing in the state of Wisconsin's Directory of Minority-Owned Businesses, under Wisconsin Act 390. This searchable, online directory is maintained by the Department of Administration's Minority Business Program.
- Information regarding DBE certification and participation in federal aid and state transportation road building contracts.
Questions about the content of this page:
Linda Hanby, email@example.com
Last modified: Mar. 18, 2015
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.