Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) requires a wide range of products and services to support its mission to provide leadership in the development and operation of a safe and efficient transportation system.
WisDOT purchases commodities and services in accordance with Wisconsin State Purchasing Law (Wisconsin Statutes 16) and established policy and procedures by the Department of Administration, Division of Enterprise Operations. WisDOT has delegated authority to purchase most commodities and services for any dollar amount.
The State Bureau of Procurement has established competitive bidding as the preferred method of procurement for state of Wisconsin to ensure competition, fairness, impartiality and openness.
How to become registered as a vendor for bid notification
- Register by completing the application at http://vendornet.state.wi.us/vendornet/default.asp
- Vendornet: Wisconsin's electronic purchasing information system. VendorNet was created to provide easy access to solicitation information.
- Certify your firm as a "minority vendor" by working with the
Wisconsin Department of Administrationís Supplier Diversity
Program. This program:
- increases opportunities for minority and service disabled veteran-owned businesses to sell their goods or services to the state and its agencies or participate in the state building program.
- manages the State's Woman-Owned Business Enterprises (WBE) certification program.
- Register with WisDOT using the WisDOT Vendor Registration Application form.
Questions about the content of this page:
June Robinson, email@example.com
Last modified: November 7, 2012
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.