Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Under the leadership of Governor Scott Walker, the Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) is continuing the Freight Friendly Wisconsin Initiative. Overall goals include increasing freight system efficiency and safety, and streamlining regulatory processes. To continue progress on these and other issues, the Fourth Annual Governorís Freight Industry Summit took place on August 14, 2014, in Appleton.
- Site Selection Panel
- Dr. Richard Stewart - UW Superior - Drivers of Intermodal Growth
- Jeff Zygler - VP of Development KTR Capital Partners - Site Selection
- Tricia Braun - VP of Economic & Community Development WEDC - Attracting Business and Investment to Wisconsin
- Andy Lisak - Douglas County Administrator - Parkland Industrial Park
- Supply Chain and Logistics Panel
Sponsored by WisDOT and the Transportation Development Association of Wisconsin, the annual summit gathers public and private officials with a common interest in our economically-vital freight industry.
People with suggestions for freight-related
initiatives are encouraged to send their multimodal ideas to
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.