Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
In This Together - Southeast Transportation Region
Kenosha, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Racine, Walworth, Washington and Waukesha counties.
Select a project below to find information about businesses located in the construction zone
- WIS 28 (Main Street) Rehabilitation, Kewaskum/Farmington - Washington County
- WIS 38 (Howell Ave.), Milwaukee/Oak Creek - Milwaukee County
- WIS 83 Reconstruction, Wales - Waukesha County
- WIS 144, Polk/Slinger - Washington County
- WIS 164, Tichigan-Big Bend - Racine and Waukesha counties
- WIS 241 (S. 27th St.), Milwaukee - Milwaukee County
Office of Public Affairs, email@example.com
Last modified: June 23, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.