Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
The DealerTrack manual is an online collection of resources designed to provide support for our Wisconsin dealers and agents participating in the DealerTrack electronic processing program.
- Automated Processing Partnership System (APPS) - program standards
- APPS Agent Information (DealerTrack)
Additional processing resources:
- Contact information/service hours form
- Notification of new user
- Sample reset form
- Secured party number request form
- DealerTrack mail to WisDOT form
- Mailing labels order form (choose MV2948)
Questions about the content of this page:
Division of Motor Vehicles, Dealer Section, email@example.com
Last modified: June 10, 2011
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.