Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WisDOT’s oversize/overweight (OSOW) automated issuance system
Customers may apply for and self-issue selected single trip and multiple trip permits online without contacting the Oversize/Overweight Permit Unit.
- You will need to use Internet Explorer (IE) as your browser. IE 9 may need to be run in compatibility mode.
- Wisconsin online application troubleshooting guide
OSOW's current system capabilities allow customers to:
- Issue single trip permits
- Issue or renew multiple trip permit types
- AA (miscellaneous equipment)
- BM (building/structure from a foundation)
- CM (sealed container)
- FF (farm and field)
- HM (hay or straw)
- RF (fruits, vegetables, raw forest products at 90,000 lbs.)
- RS (raw forest products at 98,000 lbs. on at least 6 axles only)
- Transfer permits to new trucks (no fee)
- AA, HM, RF, RS or SM
- Amend existing permits
- Review routes for multiple trip permits
- View and print permits
- Maintain account information
Questions about the content of this page:
Motor Carrier Services, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: January 22, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.